Icinginks offers high-quality edible paper at a reasonable price. Our sugar sheets are the bestselling edible frosting papers in the USA. For cake decoration, these edible prime frosting sheets are the most preferred by bakers worldwide. It is ideal to use for Cake Toppers, Cookie Toppers, Cake Wraps, Cocktail Toppers, Cake Pops, Chocolate covered Oreos, Cupcakes, Rice Krispy Treats, Candy Apples, Strawberries, and many other sugar arts.
Cakes, cookies, chocolate-covered Oreos, and foam-based cocktails or drinks can be adorned with edible images printed on Icinginks Prime Edible Frosting Sheets. These incredible edible frosting sheets are compatible with all edible printers in the US and other countries.
With a thickness of only 0.50-0.60mm of each sheet it can be used with all Icinginks edible image printers to produce stunning, high-quality images. It works well on cookies, buttercream, fondant icing, marzipan, and cream.
You Can Use Frosting Sheets On
• Fondant: Using a brush apply water where your image will be placed. Water outside the image area will leave a mark on your fondant.
• Cookies: There are several ways to adhere edible images/decals to the cookies. You can use edible glue, Regular icing, frosting, royal icing, or corn syrup thinned with a little water will adhere the image to most cookies.
• Oreo Cookies: Apply corn syrup thinned with a bit of water to the chocolate cookie and place the edible image on top.
• Hard candy lollipops: Lightly coat the lollipop with corn syrup thinned with a little water, and apply the image on top.
• Buttercream: Frosting sheets are best if placed on a butter-cream-type frosting.
• Whipped Cream: Because of the high water content in whipped cream, you should apply the edible image as close to serving time as possible. Any type of frosting that has very high moisture content will tend to cause bleeding. A thin coating of buttercream can be added where the image is to be placed to avoid bleeding/fading.
This combo pack includes 3 packs of 24 fondant icing sheets which can be printed using edible image printers and edible cartridges. With a printable area of 8.5" X 10.75" it can print borderless designs and patterns.
Made from only FDA-approved ingredients and certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. In addition, they are vegan and free of allergens, gluten, nuts, soy, dairy, non-GMO, peanuts, sugar, and soy. Each pack is packed using the silver temperature-resistant bag to preserve the freshness of the sheets. If stored in airtight zip lock bags, Icinginks edible sugar sheets have a shelf life of 12-18 months.
Getting your desired image on the sheet it is recommended that the edible icing sheets are fed into the printer without removing the plastic backing to prevent paper jams. Place the frosting sheet in the printer with the frosting side facing you and the plastic on the back. For best results, Icinginks icing sheets should be fed as single sheet manually from the top/ rear tray. They must be fed as flat as possible and without curved edges. Place the frosting sheets in your edible printer just like normal paper, and print any image you desire, the using Icinginks edible ink printer. Once the printing is done, let the frosting sheet dry for at least 3-5 minutes.
1. Be sure not to remove the plastic backing before printing. Release the image from the backing sheet, simply hold the corners (image facing up), and roll across the sharp edge of a tabletop, slowly working in from all sides toward the center.
2. Ensure the icing is still moist or sticky. It is this moisture in the icing that will ensure the image blends with the cake. If it becomes dry, apply a very fine mist of water over it before applying your printed frosting sheet that will help to stick the frosting sheet with the cake.
3. With clean, dry hands lay the edible image sheet on top of your cake by holding the ends and gently applying from the middle first, to the ends. Gently smooth out the edible image and pat down to make sure that there are no air bubbles underneath the sheet air bubbles that may distort the image.
4. Leave the edible sheet for about 20 to 30 minutes on the food. This will help the edible image to get absorbed into the food and become a part of it.
Note: To stick the edible images they should be applied when the icing is moist but even if the edible sheets are not able to stick you can use Icinginks Edible Glue, cornstarch syrup, or piping gel.
• DO NOT remove the plastic backing before printing.
• DO NOT let the water come in contact with the edible image before or after the cake. The edible ink from the printed image will bleed; also the sheet will melt and ruin the print.
• If the printed frosting sheet does not remove easily from the backing paper follow the tips:
In case the plastic backing does not come off due to humid/moisture weather -
Use a blower-type Hairdryer (or any other hot air supply) on the reverse side of the backing sheet on high hot for 30-40 seconds.
In case the frosting sheet appears to be dry or brittle & plastic backing does not come off -
Holding the frosting sheets over a pot of steaming water so the steam can touch the reverse side of the plastic backing for a few seconds.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE. This may dry out the icing sheets and cause them to crack.
Simply keep the frosting sheets stored flat in the original white cardboard box within the silver bag sealed tightly inside the zip-lock bag in a cool and dry place. Keep out of direct light, Exposure to heat and light may affect the quality of your print. When it comes to print with the frosting pages, plan ahead of time and then store them in a bag, Ziploc bag.
The printed icing sheet will last at least 6 months if stored correctly. Over time, you may find the color fades and the sheets become slightly firmer.
Note: Always use the Rear Tray Feed. Printers with a bottom tray paper feed make the frosting sheets pass through a tight turn which can lead to the removal of the backing from the sheet and paper jams.
Using these edible frosting sheets doesn’t demand any special expertise. I’m not a professional baker but these sheets are very helpful to create high-quality edible image cake. Happy with my purchase. I’ll definitely recommend this product.
Not only did the product come faster than expected, but the quality was also perfect! Each frosting sheet is a very thin piece of flavorless icing, with a plastic backing sheet which makes it easy to handle and pass through the printer. These sheets are one of the best I have ever used. I’ll definitely recommend it to all the bake-lovers!!
I am new to edible ink printing and wasn't really convinced about buying it first but the moment I received this frosting sheet I was very impressed with the quality and design. This is definitely a must-buy product! I like how the sheet just melts into the frosting and the image stays crisp and clear. The smell and taste of the sheets are good and it doesn't whatsoever alter the taste of the frosting. I will definitely buy more!
This is my second time ordering these edible image sheets and they are worth every penny! I absolutely love this product and will continue to order them again, I’m a lifetime customer for sure! These sheets are very good quality, fresh, and take color well.
These Icinginks white frosting sheets are the ones I have been relying on for vivid edible image printing on office theme days. My colleagues, they're a lot of fun and I find the prices are very economical compared to the quality.
Awesome – this is what I have to say about these edible printing papers. Before Icinginks, I tried edible papers from many suppliers but none could match the quality. Prices are also competitive and affordable!
|Dimension (L x W x H)
Ingredients and Nutrition Facts of Prime Frosting Sheets / Icing Sheets:
Ingredients: modified starches (Distarch phosphate, Acetylated distarch adipate), maltodextrin, humectants (Glycerin), white
sugar, dextrose, stabilizer (Acacia gum, Microcrystalline cellulose, Xanthan gum), emulsifiers (Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monostearate,
Mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, Sorbitan monostearate), acidity regulator (Citric acid), preservative (Potassium sorbate),
food color (Titanium dioxide), flavors,.