Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets as per Customers' Request!
Give your desserts an attractive look with our delectable custom chocolate transfer sheets. Decorate your cake with any shape, design, picture, or photo you want! Icinginks' custom chocolate transfer sheets catch as many details as possible and turn your ordinary dessert into a professional designer one!
What are Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets?
Custom chocolate Transfer Sheet is a fun and inventive technique to transfer color graphics to chocolate. You can customize your prints and shape to decorate your cake, cupcake, cookies, etc. with our delicious custom chocolate transfer sheets. They are also known as Choco-Transfer or acetate sheets.
Why Icinginks’ Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets?
With Icinginks chocolate transfer sheets, you can transform your chocolate candy, pieces, or chips into a work of art and give your desserts a professional appearance.
These custom chocolate transfer sheets or transparent acetate sheets are made of an edible layer formed of cocoa butter and lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar. These transfer sheets work with a variety of molds, including polycarbonate, silicone, silicone 3D, and magnetic chocolate molds.
Easy to Use with Edible Ink Printers!
To print your digital photos on our chocolate transfer sheets, the sheets are fed into edible ink printers having edible ink cartridges. You will be printing the images and the desired designs on the transfer sheet's laminated side. Prepare your image for printing on your computer, then adjust your print preferences so that you print the "mirror image" to the transfer sheet using edible inks.
How to Use Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets?
To create unique pre-molded chocolate shapes, you can place the printed custom chocolate transfer sheets within a chocolate mold.
Simply spread melted chocolate on the printed transfer sheet; as the chocolate cools and hardens, the design is transferred, creating a beautiful visual impact.
Sizes Available in Custom Chocolate Transfer Sheets:
Regular A4 size, 8.5 x 11 inches.
The 11" x 5" and 11" x 7" bon bon sizes are often utilized with chocolate molds.
Points to Remember:
- For printing with edible ink, you should only use custom chocolate transfer sheets with Canon printers. These sheets cannot be fed through Epson and Brother printers because they are unable to grab onto them. This is due to the fact that Epson printers struggle to print on slippery papers like custom chocolate transfer sheets.
- Optimal Temperature: 28°C-33°C (Temperature of melted chocolate to be applied to the sheets) (Temperature of melted chocolate to be applied to the sheets) 23°C-28°C (Temperature of workbench)
- The cocoa butter used to make these custom chocolate transfer sheets can melt in warm weather, particularly during the sweltering summer months. We strongly advise investing in a single piece of protective "Keep It Cool" packaging.
- Keep unused custom chocolate transfer sheets in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Handle the sheets lightly; do not strain or bend them.
- Never freeze.