Icinginks Prime Pre-Cut Edible Frosting Sheets can be used to print edible decor items for cakes, cookies, chocolate-covered Oreos, and foam-based cocktails and beverages. All edible printers in the US and other countries can use these amazing pre-cut edible frosting sheet circles.
Cookies, cream, marzipan, buttercream, fondant, and cupcakes are all suitable with it.
Pre-Cut Edible Frosting Sheets have many uses.
- Fondant: Set the image in place by brushing water onto the image. If you add water outside the image area, your fondant will become stained.
- Cookies: The majority of cookies can be adorned with frosting, icing, edible glue, or a thin coating of corn syrup diluted with a little water.
- Oreo Cookies: The chocolate cookie needs to be coated with a thin layer of corn syrup diluted with water, followed by pre-cut edible frosting decoration.
- Hard candy lollipops: Place the pre-cut edible frosting image on the lollipop after lightly dipping it in diluted corn syrup.
- Buttercream: It's preferable to add whipped cream or circles of pre-cut edible frosting on top of buttercream icing. Due to the high water content of whipped cream, the pre-cut edible circle should be utilized as near to serving time as is practical. Frostings with a high moisture content may bleed. If you apply a thin coating of buttercream over the image, it won't bleed or fade.
Each pack contains 24 pre-cut edible Frosting sheet circles in 2.5 inches A4 letter size. The pre-cut edible frosting circles can be printed on using edible image printers and edible cartridges. Each sheet of pre-cut edible frosting tastes like vanilla.
Only FDA-approved materials are used to create the exclusive pre-cut edible frosting sheets from Icinginks. The sheets have been certified as Kosher by Orthodox Union. They also exclude allergens including gluten, dairy, and nuts.
Pre-cut edible frosting sheets from Icinginks have a shelf life of 12 to 24 months if kept in airtight zip-top bags.
How To Use: Add the relevant material to the "How It Works" tab.
Prior to printing, ensure not to remove the plastic backing. The pre-cut edible frosting sheet should then be placed in the printer with the icing side facing up. Give the printed page 10 to 15 minutes to dry at room temperature.
- Allow your cake, pie, or cookie to cool after baking. Then, decorate it as per your choice with cream, fondant, or marzipan. After that, remove the backing from the pre-cut edible frosting sheet.
- If the pre-cut edible frosting circles don't attach, you can use piping gel, cornstarch syrup, or Icinginks Edible Glue.
- If the pre-cut edible frosting circles don't attach, you can use piping gel, cornstarch syrup, or Icinginks Edible Glue. The pre-cut edible circles should be positioned while the icing is still wet.
- Removing the plastic cover before printing is not advised.
- If the image on the frosting paper does not peel off the backing paper after printing, follow these instructions:
If the plastic backing does not come off as a result of the humid or moist weather;
- Use a blower (or any other hot air supply) on the back side of the backing sheet on high heat for 30 to 40 seconds.
If the frosting sheet seems to be dry or brittle and the plastic backing does not seem to come off;
- Hold the pre-cut edible frosting sheet over a steaming pot. Let the steam touch the reverse side of the backing paper for only few seconds.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE: Simply keep the pre-cut edible frosting sheets flat in the original white cardboard box, dry and cool, and secured within the zip-lock bag. Stay out of the sun; heat and light could degrade the quality of your print. The pre-cut edible frosting circles that you intend to print with icing after printing should be kept in a sizable Ziploc bag.
If properly preserved, the printed pre-cut edible frosting sheet should last at least six months. You might observe that the color dries out and the sheets get a little harder with time.