Edible decorations for cakes, cookies, chocolate-covered Oreos, and foam-based cocktails and drinks can be printed with Icinginks Prime Pre-Cut Edible Frosting Sheets. These incredible pre-cut edible frosting sheet circles are compatible with all edible printers in the US and other nations.
It is compatible with cookies, cream, marzipan, buttercream, fondant, and cupcakes.
There are several applications of pre-cut edible frosting sheets.
- Fondant: Use a brush to apply water to the image and set it in place. Your fondant will become stained if you add water outside the image area.
- Cookies: Most cookies can be decorated using edible glue, frosting, icing, or a thin layer of corn syrup diluted with a little water.
- Oreo Cookies: The chocolate cookie needs to have a thin coating of corn syrup mixed with water, then it should have pre-cut edible decorations on top.
Hard candy lollipops: After lightly dipping the lollipop in diluted corn syrup, apply the pre-cut edible frosting image on it.
- Buttercream: It's best to top buttercream frosting with whipped cream or pre-cut edible frosting circles. The pre-cut edible circle should be used as close to serving time as feasible due to the high water content of whipped cream. Frostings that contain a lot of moisture can bleed. The image won't bleed or fade if you spread a thin layer of buttercream over it.
Each pack has 24 Frosting sheets with Pre-cut circulars of 2 inches A4 letter size! Edible image printers and edible cartridges may print on the pre-cut edible frosting circles. Each edible frosting sheet has a flavor that is reminiscent of vanilla.
Exclusive pre-cut edible frosting sheets from Icinginks are made with only FDA-approved materials. Orthodox Union has recognized the sheets as Kosher Certified. Additionally, they don't include allergens like dairy, nuts, or gluten.
If stored in airtight zip-top bags, pre-cut edible frosting sheets from Icinginks have a shelf life of 12 to 24 months.
How To Use: Add the relevant material to the "How It Works" tab.
Make sure not to remove the plastic backing before printing. Then, place the pre-cut edible frosting sheet in the printer with the icing side facing up. Allow the printed page to dry at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, let your cake, pie, or cookie cool. Then, top it off with cream, fondant, or marzipan as you want. After that, take the edible frosting sheet's backing off.
- To remove the image from the backing paper, slowly roll the image from the edges toward the center using a sharp tabletop edge.
- If the pre-cut edible frosting circles don't stick, you can use piping gel, cornstarch syrup, or Icinginks Edible Glue. When the icing is still moist, the pre-cut edible circles should be placed.
- Don't take off the plastic cover before printing.
- If, after printing, the image on the frosting paper does not come off the backing paper, take these steps:
If the plastic backing does not come off as a result of the humid or moist weather;
- Use a blower (or any other hot air supply) on the back side of the backing sheet on high heat for 30 to 40 seconds.
If the frosting sheet seems to be dry or brittle and the plastic backing does not seem to come off;
- Hold the pre-cut edible frosting sheet over a steaming pot. Let the steam touch the reverse side of the backing paper for only few seconds.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE: Simply keep the pre-cut edible frosting sheets sealed inside the zip-lock bag, flat in the original white cardboard box, dry and cool. Avoid direct sunlight; heat and light may cause your print to lose quality. A large Ziploc bag should be used to store the pre-cut frosting circles that you want to print with frosting after printing.
The printed pre-cut edible frosting sheet ought to last at least six months if properly stored. With time, you could notice that the color dries up and the sheets get a little firmer.