You may print edible decorations for cakes, cookies, chocolate-covered Oreos, foam-based drinks, and cocktails using Icinginks Prime Pre-Cut Edible Frosting Sheets. These incredible pre-cut edible frosting sheet circles are compatible with all edible printers in the US and other nations.
It goes well with cookies, cream, marzipan, buttercream, fondant, and cupcakes.
There are various uses for pre-cut edible frosting sheets.
- Fondant: Apply water to the image to set it in position. Your fondant will get stained if you put water outside the image area.
Cookies: Most cookies can be decorated with frosting, icing, edible glue, or a sparingly applied layer of corn syrup mixed with a little water.
- Oreo Cookies: The chocolate cookie needs to be covered in a thin coating of corn syrup diluted with water, then edible frosting decoration needs to be pre-cut.
- Hard candy lollipops: After softly dipping it in diluted corn syrup, place the pre-cut edible frosting image on the lollipop.
- Buttercream: When using buttercream icing, it is best to cover it with whipped cream or circles of pre-cut edible frosting. The pre-cut edible circle should be used as close to serving time as is practicable because whipped cream has a high water content. Frostings with a lot of moisture in them could bleed. The image won't bleed or fade if a thin layer of buttercream is placed on top of it.
Each set includes 24 pre-cut edible frosting sheets having 3-inch circles made in A4 letter size. Edible image printers and edible cartridges may print on the pre-cut edible frosting circles. Each pre-cut edible frosting sheet has a vanilla flavor.
The unique pre-cut edible icing sheets from Icinginks are produced using only components that have received FDA approval. Orthodox Union has confirmed the sheets to be kosher. They also don't contain allergens like dairy, nuts, or gluten.
If stored in airtight zip-top bags, pre-cut edible frosting sheets from Icinginks have a shelf life of 12 to 24 months.
How To Use: Add the relevant material to the "How It Works" tab.
Make sure not to remove the plastic backing before printing. The icing side of the pre-cut edible frosting sheet should now be facing up in the printer. Allow the printed page to dry at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, let your cake, pie, or cookie cool. Then, use cream, fondant, or marzipan to decorate it as you choose. Then remove the backing of pre-cut edible frosting sheet.
- You can add piping gel, cornstarch syrup, or Icinginks Edible Glue if the pre-cut edible frosting circles don't adhere.
- You can add piping gel, cornstarch syrup, or Icinginks Edible Glue if the pre-cut edible frosting circles don't adhere. While the icing is still wet, the pre-cut edible circles should be placed.
- Removing the plastic cover before printing is not advised.
- If the image on the frosting paper does not peel off the backing paper after printing, follow these instructions:
If the plastic backing does not come off as a result of the humid or moist weather;
- Use a blower (or any other hot air supply) on the back side of the backing sheet on high heat for 30 to 40 seconds.
If the frosting sheet seems to be dry or brittle and the plastic backing does not seem to come off;
- Hold the pre-cut edible frosting sheet over a steaming pot. Let the steam touch the reverse side of the backing paper for only few seconds.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE: Simply keep the pre-cut edible frosting sheets flat in the original white cardboard box, dry and cool, and secured within the zip-lock bag. Stay out of the sun; heat and light could degrade the quality of your print. The pre-cut edible frosting circles that you intend to print with icing after printing should be kept in a sizable Ziploc bag.
If properly preserved, the printed pre-cut edible frosting sheet should last at least six months. You might observe that the color dries out and the sheets get a little harder with time.