Make Edible Decoration Cost Effective with Icinginks 10 ML Cartridge Refill Injector Syringe
Buying a new XL size edible ink cartridge costs around $15. It has a storage capacity of 14 ml, but for optimum performance and avoid leakage, 10 ml ink is filled only. That means the volume of the refill injector is enough to fill it up.
Instead of going for a new cartridge every time, use this refill injector syringe to fill your empty cartridge, and save money. You can re-use cartridges three to four times ensuring the best outcomes. FDA-certified edible ink refill of 100 ml or 3.5 OZ at Icinginks costs around $15.99. 100 ml volume is sufficient to refill your cartridge for 10 times. Roughly, if you spend the cost of one cartridge on the edible ink itself, you save the cost of 9 more large size cartridges. And, the cartridge injector syringe helps you make 100 percent use of your refill ink. It stops any spillage or leakage and makes your job easier as well.
You can use this high-quality injector syringe time and again. On the long run, the sum you spent ($1.99) on buying the cartridge syringe go negligible.
Icinginks inkjet cartridge refill injector syringes are made of highly quality materials that do not develop crack or spot.
How To Refill Edible Ink Cartridges Using the Injector Syringe?
1. Locate the refill port on the top of the edible cartridge. It appears like a rounded oval shape silicone rubber plug.
2. Remove the silicon rubber plug from the refill port.
3. Take a clean injector syringe and suck the ink through its injector nozzle.
4. Refill the edible ink cartridge slowly by injecting the syringe through the refill port.
5. Once you start refilling the edible ink in the empty chamber side of the cartridge, you will find the edible ink automatically starts flowing in the sponge side. Wait a little bit until ink transfers to sponge side and then again refill the ink chamber.
6. Keep your cartridge underfill to avoid any ink leakage
7. Keep the filled cartridge on a shelf for 5-10 hours to re-settle the ink and to avoid any leakage.
How To Clean Your Cartridge Injector Syringe?
After use, just rinse it with warm water two to three times to get rid of any residual ink. The translucent surface helps you easily spot any strains.
Try to use separate syringe for different edible ink colors.
Do not let the syringe unwashed after use as the residual might clog the needle.
|Dimension (L x W x H)||6"x6"x6"|